Author must submit the manuscript with a cover letter from corresponding author consisting the significance of the findings. Also, authors recommending two potential individuals as reviewer to review their submitted manuscript. Manuscripts are accepted for review with the understanding that no substantial portion of the study has been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere and that its submission for publication has been approved by all of the authors. The decision of the reviewers will be notiied to the corresponding author in 3 to 4 weeks. Corresponding author receiving editorial recommendations or comment for revision of a manuscript should complete the revision and return the manuscript within 20 days to the editor otherwise it may be considered as withdrawn.
Kindlly use the following checklist before submitting your manuscripts to IJAIDR.
1. Cover letter (outline the significance of research) from corresponding author.
2. Title page (Title, Author names and affiliations and corresponding author name and e-mail address)
3. Abstracts (Limited to <300 words in one paragraph).
4. Keywords (Up to 5-6 keywords).
5. Manuscript (Organization of text: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion / Result and Discussion, conclusion, Acknowledgments, conflict of interest (if any))
6. References (As per journal format, (see author guideliness)).
7. Tables (Should be numbered consecutively in order of appearance in the text, Labeled with table number, table titles and legends (if any)).
8. Figures (Should be numbered consecutively in order of appearance in the text, labeled with figure number, title and legends (if any)).
9. Names of the TWO suggested reviewers (Name, Affiliation, Email and contact number).
IJAIDR is now DOI (CrossRef) registered Research Journal. The DOIs are assigned to all published IJAIDR Articles.